The Running Club For Everyone!
Welcome to Lliswerry Runners.
Whether you’re a beginner or an established runner…….we have a training group to suit you.
Before you know it, you’ll be part of the most inclusive running community imaginable!
5k Your Way is a programme set up by the MOVE charity, benefitting those living with or beyond cancer. Families, friends and healthcare professionals join in once per month to…
Our annual survey of members indicated a healthy appetite for more track sessions. So once every 3 weeks we’re scheduling all training groups together. It’s busy but its fun! This…
The route is reccied a few times before race day. All looking good today although a bit cold & rainy.
Huge thanks to all our blood donors. So far this year we’ve donated 44 times under the Welsh Blood Service scheme One donation saves up to 3 lives & reserves…
Click on a description to get more details
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am, 30 November 2023 – SLOGs hills session
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, 30 November 2023 – Thursday Intervals - Cleppa Park
- All Day, 2 December 2023 – Gwent League Cross Country- Bristol
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, 4 December 2023 – Strength & Conditioning
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am, 5 December 2023 – SLOGs intervals
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, 5 December 2023 – Tuesday Intervals: Two Bridges
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm, 6 December 2023 – Juniors Training
- 6:35 pm – 8:00 pm, 6 December 2023 – CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP: TRACK MILE
Did you know – there are results for some of the races we run on our website here